Thursday, March 15, 2007

All,

I just spoke to Paul for the first time in years. Doing great and lots going on. I'll let him provide details.

This is an effort to re-connect with the old gang. It may not work at all, but what the heck. It's free. Post whatever you want.

Let me know if there are others I should add to the setting thingy. I added all of the email addresses I could find, plus some I think I remember.

So, how are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Y'all,

Dave, this is a great idea... Hope the rest of the gang takes a whack at it. I sent out some notes based on the email list you sent the other day, but that's a little slow. I'm in Toledo for the next week to 10 days... by far the longest stretch this year. If anyone else is in town, give a shout back and we'll grab a lunch, or beer, or both... ST

Dave said...

Hey buddy,

I wans't sure you got the note as your anti-spam device sent me a hate mail.

Latest update, the Chicago house is officiall 4 sale!